Services that field test promising or exemplary practices and may be integrated with training, research, and/or dissemination functions.
These are typically new or developing services that are funded by external grants that are demonstrating and testing new approaches to providing services for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- ENRICH Program, in partnership with LA County DPH
- Culturally Competent Approach to Vaccine Hesitancy Among Individuals with Intellectual and /or Developmental Disabilities and their Caregivers
- A Community-Partnered Consortium for Equitable Growth of the Public Health Workforce within the Disability Networks in Los Angeles County
- Community-Based Transition Pilot Program
- Administration for Community Living: American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) of 2021: A Community-Partnered Consortium for Equitable Growth of the Public Health Workforce Serving the Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Community in Southern California
- Equitable Access to Regional Center Services for Children and Youth in Foster Care Through Parent Education and Youth Self-advocate Empowerment
- Stein Tikun Olam, ATLAS foundation
- Combining Autism Telehealth And Screening Technologies For Earlier Diagnostic Assessments
- First 5 LA Help me Grow Pathways Grant
- Healthy Steps at AltaMed at CHLA
- La Linterna at AltaMed at CHLA
- Innovative Peer Navigator Employment Pathway for Health Care Services